Things to know before you take the plunge

Article reviewed: 2013/01/28 | Next review due: 2014/08/16

UK qualifications are recognized worldwide, with the quality of academic teaching in the UK is widely appreciated.

Before leaving to study in UK, you’ll have to ensure that you have confirmation of equivalence for your local country qualifications. Equivalence varies from country to country, but officially there is no equivalence between the French and British diplomas. Normally, you have to translate and certify your qualifications before pursuing a course in England. To do this, you can contact the "CETI" or at your local British Consulate.

This should facilitate access to the best universities in the country and help your application as the universities won’t have to work out your qualification equivalence themselves.

For French to English qualification equivalence, please apply at "NARIC," the only body authorised to give you the equivalence of French diplomas French in Great Britain.

0 Comments (Add your comment)

Add a comment:

First name:
email: ( Your email address is not given out and will remain private )

New at ?

Copyright © 2008-2016 Be a Londoner LLP